Thursday, November 1, 2007

Welcome

A few of you know me, some of you may know of me, and most of you don't know who the heck I am. Let me introduce you to myself -- my name is Drew Jackson, and I work for KPTV FOX 12 as a meteorologist each weekday morning on Good Day Oregon, which airs from 4:30-9:00 a.m. I am also a long-time skier and frequent visitor to Mount Hood's ski areas. I learned to ski as a Powder Hound at Timberline back in the early 1980s... and have been hooked since. Enough about me...

I've started this blog with two goals in mind: To provide the best insight into the weather conditions specific to the Cascade mountains from a skier's perspective, and to provide timely news, analysis and commentary about Oregon's ski and snowboard industry. While reading each post, please recognize that my thoughts and opinions are my own (and not of my employer's).

With that said... check back often for updates and comment (politely) as you see fit. Thanks for stopping by!

-DJ

No comments: